Wednesday 31 July 2013

Oge Okoye Does Not Have Hypertension

Over three months ago, Monalisa Chinda’s publicist Egor Efiok wrote an open letter in defense of her client’s new man (Lanre Nzeribe) after so much hullabaloo about their relationship. In the letter, Egor used Oge as an example of celebrities who had been under pressure and literally said “you made hypertensive with your bullying.” long after the letter went public, some fans began getting concerned for and has been questioned over and over again about her health status.
But that is far from the reality as Oge is in very good health and Egor only meant to say “hypertensive bullying” in the literal sense.
In a an interview she granted over the weekend, she Egor clarified the exact statement she made to that effect:
BN-Exclusive-Oge-Okoye-Photo-Speak-Filmed-Shoot-27-400x600

There was an uproar about a letter you wrote and I would like you to explain a few issues. People were annoyed about you revealing Oge Okoye’s medical history. Can you clarify that?

Well, about that, I must admit that I can be over emotional and spontaneous. If I’d given myself 24 hours to think carefully about it, I wouldn’t written it. My problem is that im precocious and often times, I find myself ignoring people when the don’t get me, as it’s too much of an effort to explain.
Anyone that really knows English and understands the difference between nouns, verbs, adjectives etc would know that I did no such thing. A lot of people say stuff like “excuse my left” when the correct term is “permit my left.” They’s use words like ‘peak’ when referring to humans instead of ‘pique’ because they have no clue that the former is a verb and you only use verbs with object and the latter is a noun which can only be used with humans. They use tautology a lot too and would promise people ‘free gifts’ in competitions when both words mean the same thing.
My exact words were “you made Oge Okoye hypertensive with your bullying.” I never said Oge had been diagnosed with . When they started saying that I revealed Oge’s medical history, I just shook my head. Everyone can get hypertensive or develop high pressure as a result of anxiety and normally lots of rest would rectify it. It doesn’t mean that they have the condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment